Apply for a Job
Browse Events Calendar
Contact a City Department
Read City Council Agendas & Minutes
Read Municipal Code
Receive Email Notifications
Sign Up for Community Alerts
Sign Up for Email Notifications
Customize Your Online Experience
New Resident Guide
Lampo Community Center
203 E. Main
Neosho, MO 64850
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
You are here:
Communications and Events Management
The City is planning the Celebrate Neosho event this year for Saturday June 29, 2013. We are planning events for the entire day.
* 5K Run - 7:30 a.m. at Morse Park Soccer Fields
* Kids Fishing Derby - 9 a.m.-11 a.m. at Morse Park
* Picnic in the Park (games and contests) - 11 a.m.-3 p.m. at Morse Park
* Inflatable rides - 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. at Morse Park
* Battle of the Bands - 5:30 p.m.-8 p.m. at Airport
* Food and Crafts Vendors - 5 p.m.-9 p.m. at Airport
* Inflatable Rides (admission fees will apply) - 5 p.m.-8 p.m. at Airport
* Air Show by Kyle Franklin in his "Dracula" bi-plane - Twilight at Airport
* Fireworks Show - Dark at Airport
The cost is $25 per booth (10 by 10 feet) and an extra $10 for optional electricity. Double spaces (10 by 20 feet) can be reserved for $50. Nonprofit organizations can reserve a single-space, non-electric booth for free, provided they show proof of their nonprofit status. This only applies to civic, church, and charitable organizations. The City of Neosho welcomes you and what you have to offer, so please contact Wes Franklin at 417-451-8050 to reserve your spot.
Booth set up will begin at 3 p.m. at the Neosho Hugh Robinson Airport. Please download the
Vendor Application Form
Call Wes Franklin at 417-451-8050 for details about any part of Celebrate Neosho!
Powered by CivicPlus®