The Neosho Hugh Robinson Memorial Airport is conveniently located just 3 miles south of town off of Highway 59. Its location allows our visitors easy access to our restaurants, hotels, and the historic downtown district. We offer a courtesy car for pilots and passengers who need to go to town for brief periods.
The lighted runway 1/19 is 5,001 by 100 feet and has an adjacent full length 35-foot lighted taxiway. The runway and taxiway were recoated and sealed in 2016.
- Read about the Airport Industrial Development Board
- Please view our site plan for new hangars
SuperAWOS System / Weather
We are proud to be the first airport in Missouri to offer the new SuperAWOS. The new SuperAWOS is a pilot-controlled automated weather observing system (AWOS) which provides arriving and departing pilots with up-to-the-minute wind, altimeter, temperature, and density altitude information on the airport's Unicom frequency.
- Live airport weather conditions in Neosho can be found on the Super AWOS System website
- Or, you can call 617-262-3825 (Airport ID 367) for aviation weather briefing
Current Fuel Prices
Please view the current fuel prices at our airport.
Essential Airport Information
- FBO: City of Neosho
- 24 Hour Fuel
- Fuel Type: 100LL, Jet A
- No Landing Fee
- Overnight Hangar Storage and Tie-Downs - Limited Space
- Overnight Camping
- Lighted Runway: 1/19 is 5,001 by 100 Feet
- Adjacent Taxiway: 35-foot lighted
- Runway Surface: Asphalt
- Runway Lights: MIRL
- Approach Lights: REIL
- VGSI: P4L
- CTAF 122.8
- UNICOM 122.8
- Lights 122.8
- Approach 128.6
- FSS/RCO 122.1R, 117.3T
Super AWOS Activation
Super AWOS on Unicom 122.8 is activated by three clicks on your mic.
Chuck Graves Airport - Hugh Robinson Memorial
Airport Manager 1400 Terry Johnson Drive
Email Neosho, MO 64850
Monday - Sunday
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.